Our ward facilities are designed to be especially spacious and patients are always cared for by a team of qualified veterinary nurses supported by animal care assistants. We have 24-hour care on site.
- Separate climate-controlled ward for our cat patients located well away from our dog patients
- Electronic weighing scales suitable for our smaller patients
- Pheromone diffusers (FELIWAY) in use throughout the Feline hospitalisation facilities
- Climate controlled
- Spacious kennels with orthopaedic bedding
- Dedicated shower area
- We have an electric hoist to support large dogs who are unable to walk as a result of neurological disorders
- Pheromone diffusers (ADAPTIL) in use throughout the canine hospitalisation facilities
- Self-contained and situated well away from heavily trafficked area of the hospital
- Independent climate control
- Food and Medication preparation area
Some patients require intensive nursing care. We undertake this within our spacious prep room rather than within general wards so that patients can be monitored carefully. In some patients this requires constant monitoring by a qualified veterinary nurse.