Did you know? Our anaesthesia team, currently comprising of four veterinary anaesthetists and five anaesthesia nurses, are a really well-qualified bunch!
Between them they have:
- Three RCVS certificates in veterinary anaesthesia
- Three masters in veterinary science
- Two European diplomas in veterinary anaesthesia and analgesia
- Two PhDs in analgesia
- Two nurses’ certificates in anaesthesia
- One European diploma in animal welfare science, ethics and law
- One nurses’ certificate in emergency and critical care
- One RCVS diploma in veterinary anaesthesia
And they are still continuing to learn.
Sophie Puzey, one of our nurses, is nearing completion of her certificate in surgical nursing.
Pippa Tucker, one of our clinical anaesthetists, is sitting her European diploma in veterinary anaesthesia and analgesia in 2021. Will McFadzean, following on from his success in his diploma exams, is embarking on his masters in veterinary research.
We are really proud to have them as part of the Cave Veterinary Specialists team!