At Cave Veterinary Specialists, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, visitors and clients remains our number one priority.
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to deliver exceptional care to patients whilst doing our part to reduce the spread of Covid. In light of the recent government announcement and the gradual easing of lockdown restrictions over the coming months, we will continually review the measures we have in place at the hospital.
In addition to the steps we’re taking as a practice to protect everyone who works in and visits our hospital, for now we kindly ask that you take the following precautions:
- When you arrive please remain in your car and call our reception team who will talk you through our new booking in and consulting procedure.
- When you are invited to enter our referral centre only 1 person per household should attend with your pet, unless you are being accompanied by a carer.
- You will be required sanitise your hands, have your temperature checked and, where possible, wear a face covering before entering our premises.
- Please limit your time in the waiting area, and maintain at least 6 feet / 2 metres of space between you and other pet owners in common spaces.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or you’re experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever or loss of taste/smell) in recent weeks, please do not attend our practice.
- If you need to change any appointments because you are self isolating, please call us and we will rearrange these for you.
We will continue to update and review our procedures and follow the government’s latest guidelines to help control the spread of COVID-19.