At Cave Veterinary Specialists, the health, safety and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and patients is our number one priority.
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to deliver exceptional care to patients whilst doing our part to reduce the spread of Covid. We have put in place a few additional steps to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact the practice before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- We are asking all visitors to practise social distancing. We may ask you to wait outside or in your car and we will call you in when the vet is ready.
- To help with social distancing we request no more than 1 visitor attends with each patient.
- We may conduct part of the consultation outside. If you would feel more comfortable speaking to one of our vets outside then please let us know and this can be arranged.
- In some circumstances it may be easier to conduct part of the consultation via telephone ahead of your visit.
- If a pet is hospitalised, we are asking clients not to visit them at this time.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever, loss of taste or smell), and your pets need veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pet can still receive the care they need.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or would like further advice on your visit to us.