At Cave Veterinary Specialists, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, visitors and clients is our number one priority.
We remain committed to delivering exceptional care to your pet, whilst doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including the careful monitoring of the health and wellbeing of our staff.
Over the past few months, we have taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this outbreak, including increased cleaning, disinfection, introducing socially distanced work spaces and access to hand sanitiser for all our staff and clients.
In addition to the steps we’re taking as a practice to protect everyone who works in and visits our practice, we kindly ask that you take the following precautions:
- When you arrive please remain in your car and call our reception team who will talk you through our new booking in and consulting procedure.
- When you are invited to enter our referral centre only 1 person per household should attend with your pet, unless you are being accompanied by a carer.
- You will be required sanitise your hands, have your temperature checked and, where possible, wear a face covering before entering our premises.
- Please limit your time in the waiting area, and maintain at least 6 feet / 2 metres of space between you and other pet owners in common spaces.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or you’re experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever or loss of taste/smell) in recent weeks, please do not attend our practice.
- If you need to change any appointments because you are self isolating, please call us and we will rearrange these for you.
We will continue to update and review our procedures and follow the government’s latest guidelines to help control the spread of COVID-19.